Monday, July 2, 2012

REMIX: Delta Spirit - California (Heavy Accents Remix)



Here's my second Heavy Accents remix! It's of Delta Spirit, an indie rock band from San Diego, CA, and their song "California" (how fitting) off of their self-titled 2012 album. The stems were provided for a Lollapalooza remix contest, but I figured I liked the song enough (I heard it played on KCRW many times and the lyrics always stuck in my head) that I'd steal the stems and put together this bootleg remix just for fun.

The Original:


Instead of going for a more traditional dance pace, I kept the track at its original tempo and kept the vocals and most of the guitar work in place (with a few tweaks). Below are links to stream and download the remix. Cheers!

Stream/Download:


Download:
Mediafire

No comments: