Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MIXTAPE: Arizona



I wanted to let this mixtape speak for itself. Not necessarily an homage (and neither does the music reflect anything related) to the state, Arizona is mostly about good indie/electronic/dance beats catching my ear at the moment.

I do have a point behind the title that I don't want to push too hard, so I'll keep that a mystery for now. In the meantime, check out Flight Facilities (a new act from Australia - thanks Jon), a cut from the new Holy Ghost! EP, Nacho Lovers (their new single is summertime epicness!), Tracey Thorn (ex-Everything But The Girl) and VEGA (aka Neon Indian) all blended together for you on Arizona:

Tracklist
1. The Dominatrix - The Dominatrix Sleeps Tonight
2. Sugardaddy - Love Honey (Greg Wilson Edit)
3. Siriusmo - Femuscle
4. Crookers - Hold Up Your Hand Ft. Roisin Murphy
5. Flight Facilities - Crave You Ft. Giselle
6. Tensnake - Coma Cat
7. Holy Ghost! - I Know I Hear
8. Tanlines - Real Life
9. Nacho Lovers - Deeper
10. Kerrier District - Disclix
11. Golden Bug - The Game
12. Tracey Thorn - Why Does the Wind (Ewan Pearson Radio Edit)
13. Polargeist - Use Me
14. Malente & Dex - Habibi (Shir Khan Remix)
15. Science & Industry - This Is How It's Meant To Be
16. Radioclit - Secousse (Brodinski Remix)
17. High Powered Boys - Highway
18. VEGA - No Reasons

Download Arizona
MediaFire
(38 min | 53 mb)

No comments: