Monday, September 14, 2009

MIXTAPE: DYFAO!



DYFAO!, or Dance Your Fucking Ass Off!, was inspired by the Party Rock aesthetic of LMFAO, triple distilled through the Heavy Accents sound. Confused yet? You shouldn't be. I've put together my latest favorite tracks, a handful I spin and the rest I hope will make you spin and DYFAO!

This was a fun one to compile, and it comes loaded with lots of easter eggs. Aside from a remix and original from Holy Ghost! and DatA each, there's an excellent Daft Punk cover by The Twelves, an In Flagranti edit of a certain Clash song, Sam Sparro vocals on Beni's track, and a Calvin Harris touch behind Dizzee Rascal's "Holiday". Enjoy and namaste.

TRACKLIST:
1. Mıss Kıttın & The Hackǝr - Party In My Hǝad (Thıǝvǝs Lıkǝ Us Rǝmıx)
2. Phoenix - Lisztomania (Holy Ghost! Loves Paris Remixomania)
3. Canyons - Blue Snakes
4. Beni - Maximus
5. Dizzee Rascal - Holiday
6. DJ Mehdi - Pocket Piano (Joakim Remix)
7. Holy Ghost! - I Will Come Back
8. DatA - One in a Million (Drixxxe Remix)
9. Retro/Grade - Moda
10. The Twelves - Night Vision (Daft Punk Cover)
11. YACHT - Summer Song
12. Animal Collective - My Girls (Hatchmatik Disco Bootleg)
13. French Horn Rebellion Vs. Database - Beaches and Friends (Hey Champ Remix)
14. Bumblebeez - Zulu (Bang Gang and Knife Machine's JuJu Remix)
15. La Roux - I'm Not Your Toy (DatA Remix)
16. Metronomy - Radio Ladio (Radioclit Swedish Remix)
17. Little Dragon - My Step
18. Boy 8-Bit - A City Under Siege
19. In Flagranti - Abash Crock
20. Simian Disco Mobile - The Mighty Atom
21. Erol Alkan & Boys Noize - Waves

Download DYFAO!
47 min | 65 mb

No comments: